In the year 1997, the fashion designer Sara Shahid graduated from the London College and got the degree in fashion marketing and designs. After that she returned to Pakistan and started her career as a designer and worked as a partner at ‘Sub Culture’ in 1998. She worked as a designer for some years and in the year 2003, she launched her own label named ‘Sublime’. She is also a four times nominee of the Pakistan’s most coveted LUX Style Award. Actually the name Sublime Fashion house includes four features for the lines which are ‘Sublime Sara’ – the prêt line which includes eastern and western wear, ‘Sublime Divine’ – couture based and bridals and the ‘Sublime Women Entrepreneur Project’.
All those women are working in Sublime Fashion House, who posses skill but were not able to do work beyond their homes. Actually she has shown her talent inside the Pakistan and also in the international market. She was having a role of a fashion ambassador and tries her best to make a concerted effort for promoting an image of Pakistan. She showed her collection at a fundraiser in Hong Kong for the victims of the earthquakes. In the best Prêt a porter category, this brand was been nominated at the LUX Style Awards in Dubai (2004), Karachi (2006), Malaysia (2007) and Karachi (2008).
Sublime’s boutique and stocked outlets include:
- Sublime Flagship store; 98 B/2 Gulberg III, M.M Alam Road, Lahore
- The Pakistan Fashion Design Council (PFDC), Boulevard mall, 10Q, Gulberg, Lahore
- Sublime at The Designers; 10 C, Main Zamzama Blvd, Karachi
- Sublime at The Designers, Shop # 51 Ground Floor, Beverly Central Block 56 – G Faiz Nazimud-din Road Blue Area, Islamabad
- Imani Design Studios in the United Kingdom
Yasmin Boutique in Los Angeles, California in the United States
- Al-Karam Collection at Telenor Fashion Pakistan Week 2015
- Uzma Babar Bridal Collection at International Fashion Festival Doha
- Syeda Amera 'World of Sea' Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2015
- Deepak Perwani launched Zeniya Lawn 2015
- Shubinak ‘Pakistan United’ at Collection PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2015