Shalwar kameez began as an alternative way of dressing form in Kashmir and Punjab, it has grown in popularity over. With international style icons Hillary Clinton, Jennifer Lopez and the late Princess Diana adorning the shalwar kameez at high profile events, this style is clearly the current tastes of clothing style. Shalwar kameez is all of pajama-style pants worn with skinny jeans in long, loose tunic or shorter Kurtis. There is variation in style, every imaginable style in shalwar kameez, which is how versatile this style of clothing.
Trends change in the style of shalwar kameez, just as they do in other clothing. More shirts are the style of today, while shorter tighter shirts were the style yesterday. What makes shalwar kameez so popular and user friendly is how it adapts to everyone individually, the owner of the support style.
Here are a few simple tips to make your style statement to make is always even shalwar kameez:
* The kameez should be slightly longer in height. It makes you look bigger.
* If you have broad shoulders then avoid wearing puffed sleeves.
* If you have fat arms go for the sleeves of about 5 cm long. This will be the flab on your arms and your hands will look thinner.
* Chinese collar (closed neck) makes you look great, but to avoid that if you have broad shoulders.
* Wear a shalwar kameez around your naval area, as it will pull in your stomach.
* If the strings on your side, it reduces the appearance of the rumen.
* Tucks might be out of fashion but they give a very good cut to the Kameez.
* Avoid Organza or any stiff cloth if you want to look slimmer.
* Dark colors like maroon, red, blue or brown look very good on dark women.
Shalwar kameez is adaptable to each substance and is available in any one form. Cherry on top is how to get only the best in you, if styled right.